In September the Donemus Foundation will launch the Donemus Academy for composers starting their career.
Lectures, workshops, discussions to support composers who finished their Masters Degree at a Conservatory…
During 6 days, 6 different topics will be discussed. Experts from the music field will share their experiences, discuss challenges and opportunities, and coach young composers with their personal plans.
- Neil Wallace (De Doelen)
Sven Arne Teple (Residentie Orkest)
Michael Nieuwenhuizen (ClasscialNext)
Bob Zimmerman (Composer)
Willem Jeths (Composer)
Bert Palinckx (November Music)
Evert van Gelderen (Banning Advocaten)
Elise Menkhort (Banning Advocaten)
Cultuur & Ondernemen
Ron Ford (Fonds Podiumkunsten)
- Author rights; what, why, how?
- Programming; who, where, how?
- Publishing; rental, sales, licensing, royalties
- Composition: editing, fixation, preserving, re-performing
- Funding; what and where are the ways?
- Entrepreneurship; new ways for a new generation