Donemus has its own label, called Donemus Composers’ Voice. Hundreds of recordings are distributed worldwide. In this way the music of our composers reaches millions of listeners. We invite composers and musicians to cooperate with us!
Both composers and musicians can publish their audio for distribution on digital channels like iTunes, eMusic, Amazon and Spotify. The contract grants Donemus the non-exclusive master rights. We split the income among performers (50%), the composer (25%) and Donemus (25%).
Composers already on Donemus Records:
- Arntzen, Kees
- Boerman, Jan
- Boogman, Willem
- Favali, Federico
- Fradiani, Paolo
- Hölscher, Rieteke
- Holt, Simeon ten
- Janssen, Guus
- Kourliandski, Dmitri
- Kuit, Roland
- Klop, Henk
- Kulenty, Hanna
- Mair, Dick Le
- Martynov, Vladimir
- Mengelberg, Willem
- Nubim, Kim
- Oelbrandt, Kris
- Otterloo, Willem van
- Padding, Martijn
- Straesser, Joep
- Twaalfhoven, Merlijn
You can download the Audio Agreement here
Steps to take:
1) Download the Audio Agreement
2) Fill in your name etc (at page 1, 2, 6,7)
3) Forward the form to other rightholders so they can sign to in the same document
4) Send the completed form to email@example.com
5) Upload your recordings as WAV or AIFF through WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to distributing your recordings!
Read the press announcement of Donemus Records.